Ensuring your brand, voice, message and presence is heard throughout the content. We create and design online content according to your brands instructions and requirements. To be distinguished from others online is a very difficult task but with an insight and analysis of the brands surrounding and targeted audience we can accomplish it.
Great corporate branding creates impact, builds loyalty and most importantly, gives a great first impression. We’ll work closely with you to design a distinctive brand identity that stands out from the crowd.
Branding & Creative
- Great corporate branding creates impact, builds loyalty and most importantly, gives a great first impression. We’ll work closely with you to design a distinctive brand identity that stands out from the crowd.
- Our brand design agency specialises in building brands that match your business needs. Whether you’re looking for a new logo design or corporate identity, need help repositioning your existing brand or are looking to create a memorable brand from scratch, we’ll help you establish a brand that’s valued by your audience.
- Our small business branding services help companies last a lifetime. Building a brand is about the experience that people have when they interact with your business. In world of endless noise, we help small businesses stand out of the crowd by pairing your brand with exceptional marketing best practices. Thus creating a focused, niche and unique brand.
- Our small business branding agency can help you design your logo, build your website, and develop other assets for you to drive your business. We will help you nail your branding once and for all, and never settle for average again.
- Here are a few things we do to help our clients build brand (not the entire list):
- Color Psychology
- Font Styling
- Brand Strategy
- Target Audience Research
- Name Assistant
- Logo Design
- Website Design
- & More
- We build strategic influencer marketing campaigns that insert your brand directly in the path of your future customers.
- Brands are often seduced by ‘scale’ when it comes to social media. But brand fit, authenticity, and, of course, results are more important than size.
- For example, micro-scale influencers have the advantage of being able to tap into niche markets and help brands target savvy, hard-to-reach audiences in authentic and engaging ways.
- Thus, our approach to influencer marketing looks at each type of influencer and recommends a strategy that is tailored to your brand, works with your budget and delivers real, tangible results.
(All of our campaigns are customized for your needs and budget.)
- 1. A bunch of influencers… A minimum of a few dozen influencers will create content about your brand.
- 2. Broadcasting your brand… They’ll broadcast it to their audiences giving you mad exposure.
- 3. Hitting guaranteed metrics… We’ll continue lining up posts until all promised engagement and impression metrics are reached.
- 4. Rights to unique images… You’ll have rights to reuse their beautiful content on your own channels. (Two birds!)
Content & Social Strategies
First ask what, why, who and when. Then get creative.
What is content strategy?
Do you know why you’re creating content? Could you explain how your content contributes to your business goals? If not, you’re almost certainly working without a documented content strategy.
Content strategy isn’t a magic spell. In fact, the basics are easy to understand. A content strategy is nothing more than the set of goals, ideas, tasks and deliverables that shape and steer your content campaign. It tells you who you’re trying to reach, how you intend to reach them, what you intend to reach them with and what steps you need to take to make it all happen.
How do I get started with content strategy?
Content strategy starts with two things: clear business goals and mineable data. Business goals for content campaigns vary, but typical goals include:
- Increasing website traffic
- Improving organic search ranking
- Increasing conversion rate
- Increasing brand recognition
- Winning new email or social subscriptions
When we understand your goals, we move on to data analysis. There’s no set menu of data sources, though we almost always look at search and social signals. Depending on what you are able and willing to share, other inputs might be:
- Sales data
- Website metrics
- Anonymised CRM and subscriber data
- SEO and content audit findings
- Competitor analysis
- Wider web content analysis
Data-driven creative ideas
Throughout the data phase, we’re looking for insights. Not just insights into which search terms you should be competing fur, but about who your audience is, how they consume content and what they are interested in. That helps us to see how to better engage existing audiences, plug obvious audience gaps and explore new opportunities.
Our insight and content teams work side-by-side, so the results of data work feed straight into collaborative brainstorming sessions. By the end of the process we’re ready to present you with content themes, creative ideas, campaign tactics and outreach plans, including key influencers your content needs to reach.
From content strategy to content creation
Got a skilled content creation team in-house? We’ll give you everything you need to get them up and running on the new strategy, from detailed creative ideas to calendars, style guides. We can even offer face-to-face training.
If you need creative support, we can hand the strategy over to our own content team, backed up by a network of talented freelancers and multimedia producers.
Backed up by outreach specialists
Our outreach team is dedicated to identifying, contacting and building relationships with the right influencers for your campaign – whether they’re niche journalists or YouTube stars with hundreds of thousands of followers.
With insight, creative and outreach teams in once place we can plan and deliver your strategy from end to end, from data-mining to amplification.
Targeted activity to push tactical campaigns, find new audiences and support your organic strategy
Social media purists sometimes look at paid social as cheating. But paid social activity can deliver major benefits, from getting a brand new account off the ground to supercharging tactical campaigns and offers. And if you’ve invested in a piece of high-value content – whether it’s a browser game or a hefty white paper – a paid social strategy can help you squeeze maximum ROI out of it.
Getting started with paid social strategy
Paid social strategy and organic social strategy start with similar questions. You’ll need a clearly defined goal to steer your activity and measure its success. From there, you’ll need to drill down into the preferences and behaviours of your target audience:
- Who do I want to target?
- Which platforms do they use?
- Which topics and themes do they respond to?
- What kind of content do they respond to?
- What content formats do they respond to?
- When are they active online?
As with social, we’ll use multiple data points – anonymised CRM, cookie analysis, follower analysis, target profiling – to assess the where, when and what of your target audience’s social media habits.
Setting your paid social budget
While the questions about audience and content are similar, there’s an extra layer to take into account when planning paid activity. Budget matters – pricing structure varies from platform to platform, so the amount you can spend may affect which social network can deliver the most value. We’ll help you understand exactly how and where to target spend for the best possible results.
Putting your paid social strategy into practice
The purchasing process varies hugely from platform to platform, with different levels of targeting, ad formats and creative requirements. We’ll guide you through the process and offer creative support, whether you need platform-specific versions of core campaign assets or bespoke content for each network.
Constant monitoring and adjustment
Like PPC, a good paid social campaign needs careful management, especially in the early stages. We’ll monitor response and tweak timing, content, targeting, presentation and spend until we find the perfect balance. A well-optimised campaign should keep running and keep delivering results, but we’ll keep monitoring it throughout to watch for unexpected changes and new opportunities.
Using paid social to amplify organic
Running a series of Twitter chats? Ready to post a killer b2b report on LinkedIn? While organic shares can put that activity in front of new audiences, paid campaigns can give it an extra boost, and tap into social networks’ deep user profiles to deliver granular targeting.
Paid social advertising
Conventional wisdom says that social network users don’t want to see ads. While that’s broadly true, it needs some qualification: what users don’t want are irrelevant, poorly targeted ads. With research, targeting and well-crafted messages, social ads can work – and they can work far better than traditional digital display, with a cost per acquisition closer to email and direct mail. Social ads can be a great way of promoting time-limited offers and promotions, both to existing fans and
SEO & SMM
- The best business card is being in top 10 in Google search. We offer thorough insight and analytics into your website SEO and make changes and adjustment to get into first place or top 10 in google search in your industry. Your keywords and your website content matter the most in this process. Our analysis provides suitable content and copy including keywords to achieve better Google search results.
- Our SEO services ensure our clients get the traffic they deserve. We help blogs and websites achieve maximum visibility.
Our SEO Services can help your business grow by focusing on three key areas:
- Higher Search Engine Rankings
Our company has designed a search engine optimization service that is both ethical and result-driven. We use the latest tools, strategies, and trends to help you move up in the search engines for the right keywords to get noticed by the right audience.
- Quality Website Traffic
Higher search rankings for the right keywords can have a huge impact on the amount of traffic and quality of traffic that your website receives. Millions of consumers use Google on a daily basis to search for the products and services they have a need for. When relevant searches for your business are made, our goal is that the search includes your company’s website.
- Measurable Results
Transparency in deliverables and results from your SEO campaign comes without question. Our Atlanta SEO company provides SEO reports on a monthly basis that break down the detailed data regarding the success of your campaign in a clean and clear manner. Information such as increased search engine positions, traffic, sources, leads sources, custom goals, and much more come standard.
- What is creative content design?
If you want to succeed in an increasingly crowded content market, it helps to stand out visually. That’s where creative content design comes in. It’s a multi-disciplinary approach that aims to produce visually distinctive assets and memorable experiences.
Creative content design is what turns a strong written feature into a Snowfall-style rich media experience, or a bulleted list of cool facts into a clear, crisp infographic that people want to share. The output could be a minisite, a social quiz, an interactive video, or just an original illustration that gives your content a distinctive, hand-made feel.
- What kind of creative content design do I need?
Before making that decision, you need to know who you’re trying to reach, and what topics, themes and ideas you plan to use to reach them (in other words: you need a content strategy). When you know all that, your choice of visual format will be steered by two key questions:
- What kind of presentation suits the theme or idea?
- What kind of presentation does the target audience respond to?
- A multi-talented creative team
Creative content design works best when strategists and creatives work closely together. We do our insight, idea generation and content creation in-house, only bringing in other suppliers to provide niche knowledge or specialist production skills.
What’s more, our content creation team comes with a wide range of backgrounds and skillsets: writing, digital editing, social media, graphic design and development. And our wider freelance network includes animators, video producers and illustrators. In short, we know how to combine creative disciplines to develop work that’s greater than the sum of its parts.
Together, we’ve worked on:
- Interactive maps
- Influencer-led videos
- Hand-drawn illustrations
- Social quizzes
Content matters. When people interact with a brand, content is the conversation; it establishes tone and contributes identity and consistency to a brand. From photography to video and copy, we help our partners craft every element of the brand expression.
Content & Design
- No content strategy is complete without the visuals to go with it. Our design team ensures that each creative and infographic speaks to your target audience and creates a powerful and lasting impact.
- A major problem many brands face is the ability to grab the attention of their desired audience.
- This is incredibly difficult when you consider how noisy the world is. Both, large and small brands, are pushing out content through every medium you can imagine. Your audience is constantly distracted everywhere they go, with social media ads, billboards, flyers, and more. How can you stand out amongst the thousands of brands pushing out content?
- An effective graphic design will allow you to penetrate through the noise and grab your audience’s attention. You will be able to express your message through visuals and deliver an experience that will enhance your brand above average companies.
- Our graphic design services will allow you to make the best first impression on newcomers, and continue to delight your brand advocates. By creatively using graphic designs, your brand can stand out.